Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club Innovation in “Naturals”
Siam Natural Organics of Thailand introduces an innovative monthly health, beauty & fitness nutritional program providing our members with a fresh array of all natural organic supplement products in monthly rotation so each receive a full selection of 100% natural vitamins, minerals, nutriments & amino acids for a significant cost reduction compared to purchasing products separately, plus members enjoy the numerous combined health, beauty, skin care, disease prevention, anti-aging & longevity benefits that natural super-fruits, herbs, flower nutriments, natural vitamins & minerals offer.
We’ve launched a new global mobile & web radio broadcast called Paradisemoon100 Radio with trivia gifts & raffles http://bit.ly/1e3UbVW that plays Top 100 rock stars 24/7 blended with informative “infotainment” promos that provide listeners valuable information about the herbal botanical “Naturals”, herbs, teas, & super-fruit products we cultivate and sell on-line. Compared to the “synthetics” being sold in health food stores, our Siam Natural Organics Health & Fitness Club is a breath of fresh air for health, natural beauty and fitness minded people all over the world, getting back to the basics!Learn more about the new Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club
Essentially, for a few dollars a day Siam Natural’s certified herbalists tailor a monthly assortment of natural herbs & teas that will keep your body “in balance” & fit for a longer life & optimum vitality. Siam Natural will provide you an affordable single monthly package of a well rounded assortment of herbs, super-fruits & rare nutriment teas that give you the full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and natural nutriments that you won’t find at the health food store. We offer “naturals” as opposed to so-called modern “synthetics”.
By joining the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club you save money & cut to the chase with our natural beauty & fitness program without you having to stop to research and learn everything there is to know about Asian holistic health herbs & teas. A sample array of products pictured above is from the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club. Members receive four to six natural nutriment & regenerative supplements per month alternating slightly each month with various herbs & teas so they are always fresh and your body receives an ideal balance of 100% natural nutritional vitamins, minerals, & amino acids. The heart & foundation for this program is the rejuvenating herb for ladies, Pueraria mirifica, & Butea superba for men.
It’s an exciting innovation for us to step out with an all natural holistic health, beauty, & fitness program that will benefit our members far beyond the scope of what they are currently buying in “synthetics” from health food stores & pharmacies.
In designing this program, we realized that people can benefit much more by having a well rounded alternating monthly array of fresh natural super-fruits, flowers, herbs & plant vitamins & nutriments. We grow certain unique native rainforest herb teas that are little known much less available in the west. Pictured below, Pha Krabit, also known as Twisted Jute Generally speaking, westerners are unfamiliar with ancient holistic herbs, super-fruits & teas. Most people may not even be aware that Thailand is the ‘fruit bowl’ of Asia and remains primarily an agricultural based economy. It’s also the largest exporter of fish & marine products to Asia which is key to our access to pure marine collagen hydrolysate.
Siam Natural products traditionally specialized in native Thai organic herbal compounds & extracts for hormone balancing for women & men. By applying these ancient healing techniques in your life, you can significantly improve your well-being when it comes to treating common ailments generated by modern life like chronic stress — thousand-year-old healing methods may very well be some of the best remedies after the past number of decades of influences generated by the industrial revolution in which “naturals” were essentially abandoned for factory produced “synthetics” and patented concoctions promoted by big corporate pharmaceutical companies.
After giving the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club concept further thought, we came to the conclusion that by tailoring and offering a smaller monthly rotating nutritional package of a well rounded selection of various natural nutriments, our customers receive products that are always fresh and enjoy the full benefits of Mother Nature’s time tested “naturals”. What people purchase currently at the modern health food store has been “synthesized” in many cases, factory processed with heat & chemicals, and then placed on the shelf in the store for a period of weeks to months before purchased. As growers of natural super-fruits, herbs and flowers in Thailand, we have the advantage to be able to package a powerful array of 100% natural vitamins, minerals & nutriments, all of which are farm fresh which means the phytochemicals in the botanical compounds, super-fruits & flowers are all fresh, natural, pure & potent.
Many of our customers pay the regular printed price unless they happen to take advantage of our periodic product sales/specials. The Siam Natural Health & Fitness program allows members to (a) get more for their money each month, and (b) have the option to purchase additional products such as our Pink Lotus Nano Breast Spray Mist for ladies or the new Spice Mist anti-aging after shave treatment for men Plus other botanical based cosmetics and/or skin care related specialty products at 50% off the retail price.
Natural Weight Loss Program
We have certain unique Thai botanical compounds that work hand in hand such as for natural weight loss; Thai Buk (Amorphophallus konjac) is a fibrous root powder substance that when taken before meals, swells in the stomach reducing your appetite, plus acts as a intestinal cleanse & mild laxative. The Pha Krabit (Twisted Jute) tea works on the pituitary gland balancing conditions such as over active pituitary which effects the thyroid gland which in turns regulates the calories you burn & appetite. The combination of Thai Buk [http://www.siamnatural.com/buk.htm] & Pha Krabit [http://www.siamnatural.com/pha_krabit_tea_Helicteres_isora_L.htm] offer a 100% natural means of encouraging weight loss without the use of synthetic chemicals or pharmaceutical drugs whatsoever.
Ladies who are currently purchasing items such as our Nice Breast Cream or standard Pueraria mirifica KKK-NX-100 V-caps with Naturoestrol™ extract would be much better off to pay a little more per month and receive a fully balanced array of vitamin & nutrient natural supplements of herbs & teas products per month and have the option to purchase those other specialty items such as Pink Lotus Nano Spray Mist, our new Spice Mist for men, or the raw Pueraria mirifica facial restoration paste at 50% off the retail price, or even consider the weight loss combo above at 50% off the retail price each.
The fact is, our founder herbalist is assisting to tailor the ideal array of products for rotation for each member every month so Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club members realize the full benefits of our entire botanical product line of natural vitamin & nutrient products. Some people will have special needs or interests & goals. We send members a general questionnaire upon signing up for the program so we know a little more about your current health condition and ultimate fitness goals. Our program primarily focuses on providing a balanced nutritional supplement array that will improve your looks, self esteem, physical health and longevity.
Siam Natural super-fruit, Fak Khaao for example contains the highest known content of Beta-carotene, Lycopene, Pro-vitamin A, E & C. Our bodies do not produce vitamin A, and the Pro-vitamin A in Fak Khaao is 10X more potent than raw carrots – hence it restores failing vision and enhances night vision. This is not something that most people would know simply because the Fak Khaao super-fruit is native to Thailand & Viet Nam. That is just a small part of the picture with this super nutritional rare native Thai fruit.
Members of the Siam Natural Fitness Club receive just the right amount of a very well rounded array of all of our natural super-fruits, herbs, and teas. In weighing the difference in the price for becoming a member verses buying individual products – there’s no question that the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club makes a great deal of sense. Fresh is the keyword with Mother Nature’s herbs & teas in achieving your optimum natural health & fitness.
If you wonder why some people are more prone to life threatening & debilitating diseases & look old before their time – just take a look at their diet and lifestyles. Stress and improper diets is the #1 adversary to your looks, longevity, health & vitality.
Join in for the good life with the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club. Introductory offer now through May 15th, 2014 – $2.30 a day discount rate incentive ($69.00 per month) off the regular monthly rate of $3.30 per day ($99.00 per month). Get back to the basics with the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club now for only $69.00 USD per month!
• Hormone balancing for both women & men
• Stress reduction – reduce anxiety, negative thinking and lower mood swings
• Major disease prevention – combat various cancers, heart disease, vital organ degeneration
• Balancing of endocrine & pituitary system
• Eyesight improvement & restoration of night vision & prevention of eye diseases
• Improved cardiovascular health & circulatory system function
• Vital organ and intestinal cleanse
• Muscle & skin tones restored to firm smooth youthful texture
• Combats breast, colon, prostate, and ovary cancer, prevention/reversal of tumors & cysts
• Hair strength, color and luster restoration – prevents premature graying and balding
• Energy, mobility and vitality restoration
• Urinary tract strengthened
• Strengthened immune system – significant reduction in common colds, flu & viruses
• Natural weight loss and thyroid balancing
• Memory and cognitive improvement
• Blood sugar balancing & prevention or reversal of diabetes-II, & varicose veins
• Sexual vitality and libido restoration/improvement
• Improved bone mass, cartilage, joints & skeletal health
Key Herbs, Super-Fruits & Ancient Flower Teas
Pueraria mirifica (ladies) female hormone receptor modulator assists in treating menopausal symptoms, breast cancer prevention, anti-aging, osteoporosis, thinning/graying hair, skin care restoration , wrinkle reduction, breast firming enhancement & enlargement
Butea superba (men) Free testosterone builder & body building hormone restoration tonic
Pha Krabit Twisted Jute Tea Helicteres isora L.
• Treats migraine headaches, body aches, skin allergies & joint/back/muscle pain
• Lowers cholesterol • An effective anti-oxidant • Helps prevent cysts & tumors & shown in vitro to inhibit cancerous cells • Balances blood sugar • Treats diabetes-II • Balances endocrine/over active or abnormal pituitary hormones to prevent hypothyroidism/hyperthyroidism upsetting the body’s chemical balance
• Weight control – Obesity • Balances deficiency of thiamine/vitamin B1• Protects liver & kidneys as a tonic cleanse • Contains Cucurbitacin B & Isocucurbitacin B + 3 more newly discovered natural phytochemicals that inhibit the proliferation of cancerous cells
Fak Khaao aka: GAC (Momordica cochinchinensis) 70X Lycopene 10X Beta-carotene Vitamin C 60X.
A native southeast Asian super-fruit nutriment for health, fitness & beauty with the highest known content of natural Provitamin A, E, C, Beta-carotene & Lycopene. Improves eyesight, skin tones, bone mass, & hair color and texture. Lycopene has been hypothesized to prevent carcinogenesis and atherogenesis by protecting critical cellular biomolecules, including lipids, lipoproteins, proteins, and DNA. The most impressive results come from the US Health Professional Follow-up Study, which evaluated intakes of various carotenoids implementing the use of food frequency questionnaires, in relation to risk of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer risk decreased as lycopene intake increased.
Contains Zeaxanthin: 15,000 mcg per 100gr. Carotenoids are antioxidants that rejuvenate the body by promoting the growth of healthy cells and inhibiting the growth of unhealthy ones. Carotenoid studies have reported to slow the onset of macular degeneration, cataracts, and other health conditions linked to oxidative or free radical damage to skin and other tissues.
Studies have shown that a higher dietary intake of carotenoids offers protection against certain cancers including, lung, skin, uterine, cervix, gastrointestinal tract.
Fak Khaao (Momordica cochinchinensis) has also been shown to be especially high in Lycopene content. Relative to mass, it contains up to 70 times the amount of lycopene found in tomatoes.
Additionally, the carotenoids present in Fak Khaao [Gac] are bound to long-chain fatty acids, resulting in what is claimed to be a more bioavailable form. There has also been recent research that suggests that contains a protein that may inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells.
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) sun dried rind powder
• Anti-inflammatory – inhibits histamine and prostaglandins • Cardiovascular health • inhibits the oxidation of LDLs
• Anti-oxidant • induces the synthesis of superoxide dismutase • Over the past six years, noted ethno-biologist, Dr. James Duke has identified 210 distinct active ingredients each of which play a role in maintaining balance in the human body. The value of Mangosteen rind powder (Mangkhut) has two important components: (1) antioxidant properties and (2) other medicinal properties of Xanthones
Adaptation-III Adaptogenic compounds
Amlaki fruit Emblica myrobalan fruit powder, Chi Wu Cha Radix Eleutherococci, & Red Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
Adaptogens , simply stated are those exceptional ancient plant botanical compounds known to enable the immune systems healing power & natural revitalizing properties in humans to balance the mind, body, & spirit back into alignment through the glandular systems at a cellular level.
Asian Amlaki fruit (Emblica myrobalan) fruit powder, Chi Wu Cha (Radix Eleutherococci) & Red Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) are three such extremely prolific & auspicious plant botanical s known as “Adaptogens” essential to modern day survival in our fast paced, combative world of ever changing days filled with endless mini-stresses that sometimes appear to be monumental & insurmountable.
Red Holy basil also contains Ursolic acid and is touted as one of the cosmetic industry’s latest favorites because it improves the skin’s elasticity and combats wrinkles. It also shows benefits for preventing skin cancer, along with having anti-fungal and antibacterial actions.
Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of the most nutritious plants discovered to date. While no one food gives us all the nutrition we need, Moringa Oleifera comes closer than anything else with its 90 plus nutritional compounds, it is one of the most nutrient rich plants discovered to date. Moringa improves the effectiveness of balanced nutrients in the body including the treasure trove of nutrients you’re already getting just by drinking fresh Moringa tea. Moringa literally sets your nutritional process in motion with the perfect natural balanced combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, and kaempferol,- all naturally found in Moringa Oleifera.
Proanthocyanidin 100% pure Blue Butterfly Pea flower (Clitoria ternatea) fir-ha extract.
Proanthocyanidin with its high content of the flavonol quercetin improves eyesight, treat opthalmitis & eye infections, nourishes hair & skin, provides antioxidants and boosts body immunity. Clinical research in butterfly pea indicates that it has potential health effects against eye degeneration caused by diabetes, glaucoma, cataract and other eye related problems. It is said that the butterfly pea flower is one of the most valuable natural herbal plants in Thailand.
Benefits: Natural anti-oxidant, improves blood circulation. helps prevent hair loss and graying hair. Cleanses blood, & improves night vision, revitalizes skin & hair
powder extract. http://www.paradisemoon.com/herbal/Siam-Natural_Butterfly_Pea.htm
Jiagulan ‘Sweat Tea Vine’ (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) reduces high cholesterol, high blood pressure & improves heart function. Referred to as Immortality Herb tea, it’s also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss.
• Treatment of poor appetite
• Cough, chronic bronchitis
• Relief from stomach pain (chronic gastritis), back pain, swelling (inflammation), & ulcers, & gallstones
• Stress reduction
Galanga (Alpinia galangal) anti-inflammatory/anti-oxidant main flavonoids; galangin, quercetin and kaempferol. Known to lower cholesterol and inhibit cancer cells.
• Galanga has anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant activities.
• Assists in reducing cholesterol
• Believed to lower risk & help prevent stomach, lung, breast, and ovarian cancers
Vitamins A and C
Phytochemicals, Gallic acid glycoside, galango isoflavonoid, ß-sitosterol, galangin, alpinin, zerumbone & kampferide, Emodin and Quercetin. Essential oils, tannins, phenol, glycosides, monoterpenes & carbohydrates including ethyl cinnamate (25%), ethyl-p-methoxycinnamate (30%), p-methoxycinnamic acid; 3-carene-5-one. Studies also report 4-butylmenthol, ß-phellandrene, a-terpineol, dihydro-ß-sesquiphellandrene, pentadecane and 1,8-cineol
Curcuma comosa anti-inflammatory, anti oxidant, anti tumor agent, lowers the concentrations of serum triglycerides & phospholipids, & liver cholesterol. Liver & kidney cleanse A natural herbal treatment for women for PMS, tightening of vaginal muscles, repairing vaginal wall prolapse, relieving menopausal conditions, promoting clean vaginal discharge & eliminating unpleasant odors around the genital area.
Thai native Plaplai Phueak/Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia jack) is an effective ED remedy for men & authentic pure root herbal libido enhancer for women & men. Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Jack) botanical grows naturally in southern Thailand’s tropical rainforests and is a prolific sexual stimulant, energy booster and ED remedy. Extracts of the plant have been shown to possess cytotoxic, anti-ulcer, antipyretic and plant growth inhibition activities.
Oryza Sativa – cold pressed Jasmine Rice Bran Oil
Gamma-oryzanol, ferulic acid considered ten times stronger than natural tocopherol vitamin E. Phytic acid is a a B-complex* vitamin that can help improve blood circulation & stimulate cell turnover when used topically. Omega 6 Omega 3 ideally balanced 4:1 according to the American Heart Association.
Vitamin E-complex works as a complexion moisturizing agent, fades wrinkles, removes spots, and heals blemishes.
– Phytosterols: anti-inflammatory, healing and restorative.
– Carotenoids: beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A) lycopene: healthy glow natural antioxidants.
– Vitamin E: natural antioxidant
– Enzymes (co-enzyme Q10, poly-phenol oxidase: protects against aging induced by free radicals.
– Minerals: calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper
* Oryzanol naturally blocks ultraviolet rays
* Ferulic acid stimulates hair growth
* leaves hair & scalp soft with no greasy film
* impedes the progress of melanin pigmentation
* Omega-3 and Omega-6 help with dry hair, skin, eczema and psoriasis conditions
Makham pom (Emblica officinalis) fruit pulp oil nourishes hair & scalp, & helps prevent premature greying & hair loss High content of natural vitamin C
* an effective remedy for thinning hair improving natural texture
* contains 20X the amount of natural Vitamin C found in other citrus fruits
* stimulates hair follicles promoting new hair growth
* helps prevent premature graying & maintaining natural color
* controls dandruff & treats itchy scalp
* helps detangle long hair
* strengthens hair roots
* promotes natural glow, shine & luster
* reduces dandruff
* helps prevent split ends
* a natural emollient for dry hair
* believed to help reduce hair loss
* high content of Phylemblin,(tannins) pectin, ellagic acid, and polyphenols (antioxidants)
* natural bioflavanoids, amino acids, trace minerals & phytonutrients
Radio Media Infotainment
Music is a mood altering & emotionally stimulating natural human therapy whose influences date back to ancient times. We plan some specialty broadcasts from exercise & fitness to meditative moods and relaxation.
We additionally offer tidbits of valuable information about specific natural herbal nutriment products & their health, beauty, & fitness benefits.
As part of our Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club, we have launched an ‘edutainment’ series on mobile and web radio about Thai specialty nutritional herbs, teas, and the various natural health supplements we offer so people can listen ‘on the go’ and learn about the benefits that each of our southeast Asian botanical products offer.
The Paradisemoon100 mobile & web radio station was launched in January, 2014 – Chinese Year of the Horse that represents self-improvement. Our US distributor & media marketing group, Paradisemoon.com contains a wealth of information about Siam Natural Products, although all of our products are shipped directly from Thailand to our customers and Health & Fitness Club members worldwide.
The Paradisemoon100 Radio station operates 24/7 worldwide and is available on free download apps for Android, iPhone, tablets and web radio player. The main listening format is called GENERATIONS VARIETY LOVE MIX, Beatles to Bruno Mars, a top 100 music artists format alternating with infotainment promotional spots designed to entertain, enlighten and educate. We intend to expand the music selections to include certain specialty segments with music for exercise, jogging, fitness plus meditative moments for pure relaxation. We call this Dance, Trance, & Romance – and it will include some specialty artists, music & moods that will alter your emotional & spiritual well being.
Holistic (Thai TTM, Jamu, [Indonesia], Unani [middle eastern] )
Holistic medicine practiced in Thai traditional medicine (TTM) incorporates a combination of several ancient Asian modalities like Chinese TCM, Ayurveda, and Ancient Buddhist philosophy originating from Nepal, and passed down through the Monks teachings & traditional folklore practices related to balancing the body with herbs, diet, massage and the esoteric influences of the elements; earth, air, fire, and water.
Like Ayurvedic, Thai Holistic traditional (TTM) health practices utilize a combination of diet, taste (sweet, sour, bitter, pungent) meditation, and massage therapy (body, cranial, and reflexology to achieve a balance of body, mind & spirit [Chi] energy designed to avoid disease through preventative health care maintenance measures. This has evolved to organic cultivation of native botanical herbs and modern extraction technologies to manufacture natural health & spa products we now export worldwide.
Why Synthetic Vitamins Are Harmful
Supplement Science reprinted from Good Living Doc
Science has clearly demonstrated a need for humans to supplement with a few key nutrients if we want to live long, healthy lives. Unfortunately, science has also shown that synthetic forms of these nutrients are not only of little value, but can also be harmful to our well-being.
Synthetic vitamins (“synthetics”) are those which are NOT made by nature. They are chemical products created in a laboratory and have different biological structures than vitamins which occur naturally in food. These fake vitamins will mostly be found in cheap supplements, fortified and enriched foods like bread and cereal, and foods marketed as having “added vitamins” like calcium and Vitamin D. Because synthetic vitamins are different from those found in nature, they also have a different biological effect.
Aren’t All Vitamins Created Equal?
You might think that Vitamin E on any nutrition label means Vitamin E, and that all Vitamin E is the same or it wouldn’t be called Vitamin E. But synthetic Vitamin E made in a lab is indeed different from the Vitamin E found in avocados.
Part of what makes the nutrients in food so beneficial is that they all work together, an effect which renders them exponentially more powerful than isolated (single) vitamins alone like tablets of Vitamin C or Vitamin B6.
Synthetic calcium taken by itself can be dangerous, but combine natural calcium with all the other co-factors and micronutrients in an orange, and it gets ushered into your cells and utilized with simplistic perfection.
For supplement use to truly be effective, most of us have to overcome a few mental road blocks.
1. First, we have to realize the need for supplementation.
2. Next, we have to understand that not all vitamin supplements are created equally.
3. Finally, proper amounts of the supplement have to be ingested in order for our cells to benefit.
Another common obstacle could be added here, and that is an unsupportive spouse who resists the financial requirements of using quality supplements. Effective, well-processed supplements do cost more than the cheap, mass-produced products on TV that depend on marketing for sales rather than quality. You’re not doing your health any favors by buying cheap vitamins at the supermarket. This is indeed one instance where you get what you pay for.
Naturally Occurring Vitamins Provide Health Benefits
The human body was designed to absorb nutrients from food, not synthetic chemicals. Man has never, and will never, replace or improve upon nutrition provided by nature. This is why nutritional supplements should be made from fruits, vegetables, animals, and herbs.
When we take a synthetic Vitamin C tablet, we’re giving the body a fake vitamin which does not occur in nature in that particular form. When we eat an apple, however, we not only get Vitamin C, but the hundreds of other healthy phytochemicals and micronutrients the entire fruit contains. This makes the Vitamin C in an apple much more effective and powerful.
These studies support the notion that real food nutrition is much more important for wellness than synthetic vitamins.
1. “Naturally occurring fruit and plant sourced micronutrients increase health and prevent illness.” Boyer, J and Liu, RH. Nutrition Journal 2004, 3:5
2. “Naturally occurring fruit and plant sourced essential micronutrients provide health benefits beyond basic nutrition and reduce the risk of chronic illness.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 78(3): 517S-520S
3. “Diets high in naturally occurring essential micronutrients sourced from fruits and plants help prevent heart disease and cancer, and also help protect against a variety of other illnesses including cataracts, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and asthma.” Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2003, 78: 414-421
4. One study done on lifestyle, genetics, and degenerative disease echoed the above (#3) sentiments (Science 2002, 296: 695-698), and so did this research on oxidants, antioxidants, and degenerative diseases of aging (Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 1993, 90: 7915-7922).
5. “Dietary consumption of naturally occurring vitamins from fruits and vegetables lowers risk of lung cancer, heart disease, cataracts, and age-related macular degeneration.” Free Radic. Biol. Med. 2009, Jan 15; 46(2): 299-304
It only stands to reason, since food is how we nourish the body and provide the building blocks for good function, that any vitamin supplements we take should be made from food or other natural sources.
Science Shows Synthetic Vitamins are Harmful
You’ll occasionally run across a media story reporting that vitamins are dangerous, but every study I’ve seen that showed supplements to be harmful was done using synthetic vitamins. Anything we consume that is not made by nature, and this includes synthetic vitamins, is seen by the body as a toxin and will result in a defensive biological reaction.
This toxic effect that many synthetic vitamins have on the human body has even caused some studies to be halted early.
1. In a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, 22,000 pregnant women were given synthetic Vitamin A. The study was halted because birth defects increased by 400%. N. Eng. J. Med. 1995; 333: 1369-1373
2. Another study involving 29,000 male smokers who were given synthetic beta-carotene and synthetic Vitamin E was also stopped when rates of lung cancer, heart attacks, and death increased. N. Eng. J. Med. 1994: 330; 1029-1035
We have been taught to view nutrition in term of “recommended daily allowances,” as though we need so much of vitamin X every day for heart health and so much of vitamin Y for good digestion, but vitamins don’t work in isolation.
The Physicians Health Study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, reported no benefit of supplementation with isolated synthetic beta-carotene. N. Eng. J. Med. 1996; 334(18): 1145-1149
Vitamins in Nature work in synergy with one another, and taking vitamin X and vitamin Y alone can actually disrupt the healthy nutrient ratios we need for good function, an effect which can result in harm.
1. “The Alpha-Tocopherol Beta-Carotene Trial observed a higher death rate in the isolated synthetic beta-carotene group and no treatment effect in the isolated alpha-tocopherol group.” Nutr. Rev. 1994; 52(7): 242-245
2. “The Heart Outcomes Prevention and Evaluation study reported greater all-cause death with isolated Vitamin E.” N. Eng. J. Med. 2,000; 342(3): 154-160
3. A research study conducted in March of 2009 showed that “taking synthetic Vitamin C and synthetic Vitamin E actually blocked the beneficial effects of exercise in terms of insulin sensitivity and antioxidant activity.” PNAS, published ahead of print May 11, 2009. “Subjects who received naturally occurring Vitamin C and Vitamin E from consuming fruits and plants did not have this problem.”
Vitamin companies are very aware of the growing desire of consumers for natural products. In response, many of them are deceptively feeding synthetic vitamins to either yeast or bacteria, extracting the vitamins back out again, and calling them “natural.” It’s important to question your supplement company about this practice, and ask whether yeast, bacteria, or synthetic vitamins are used at any stage during processing. If yeast is listed on the label, chances are high you are being misled.
Join us in the Siam Natural Health & Fitness Club for life!
As advertised on Radio